Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What happened when you blew smoke into my lungs

All time stopped.
All need for holding on
to control
to keep track of things,

Disappeared.

Now I was
just
body
just
human
riding waves

to pleasure
and more pleasure
You were
Just tongue
Just safe
Just mouth

You
became an
extension of me,
my orgasm
rested in
your hands

no reason to
hold back

no hold back
i don’t even know
what hold back means
anymore.

You, suddenly inside me,

The word forms
first in my head
then, quietly
makes its way out
of my
mouth,
tiny

“Wait,”

and then

“Not yet,”

and,
miraculously, you
do.
Stop. wait. patient.
Looking at me

with eyes that say,
“What do you need?”

and

“Tell me.”’

You
kindness

I, trust.

Then more
I am leading you
now

wave after wave after wave

you in mymouth
wanting
throat open

me saying
“Not now,”
you

Perfectly
okay,
with the waiting

the holding back

the delay
of your pleasure.

Next morning,
I say

“Thank you,”

when what i mean is
for listening.

"When I said wait,"

you look baffled.
say,
“Well, Yeah.”

Look perplexed
that anyone
would not-

I don’t tell you
about the
times
they did not
wait.

Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment