Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

No more broken woman poems

I’m done with
broken woman
poems.

I’m done with
victim

I no longer
want to have to
disclose

“What happened to me”
to new lovers

I’m done with
broken

I’m done with
shame

I reject the
notion
of unwholeness.

I become
whole. I exude full. I create

the totality of
me
I am not
what happened

I am not the
little
girl

who was violated

I am not
what he did

with his sick
desires
to my little girl
body
his sick wanting hands
exploring
unwanting
flesh

I am not
the unwelcome
penetration
of my
spirit’throat, silencing
me for years

crushing my inner
being

his mistake
does not
define me.
his sickness doesnotdefineme
does not create
any part
of my reality anymore.

I am whole
I am love
I am free
I am navigator
I am lustful
I am desirous
receiver

of strong woman
and man
hands into
my spiritbeingbody

I am lover
I am goddess
I am Her.
I am
That.

Not broken woman
Not shamed little girl
Not his secret
Not mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment