Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Untitled, for the Muse

You are my heart, my soul, my truth,
my god, my goddess, my love,
my lover, my muse, my Mistress, my slave,
my my my my my Reverend.

How can you be so much to me?
How can you not?
It seems impossible that I ever didn't know you.

It seems we have been following this journey
from two opposite sides of a long string,
until finally we met each other. Doesn't it seem
to you that we were always meant to be in each other's arms?

my Love. It is for you. It is of you.
It is in you and around you and it surrounds you
at all times like a bright cloud.
Like the shower water that ran over my body
in Hawaii and embodied your love for me.
Like the jets of the tub that became your hands
for me. You are my water, my life-giving liquid,
my need. My ocean. My Mer.
I am your air, your clouds, your oxygen.
I breathe you and you breathe me.


copyright 2012 Omy Keyes (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment