Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Strange Bodies (#3 of 100)

100 prompts on 100 days or less

Her.
Her body.
In my bed.
Actually in the morning when i wake in the dark she is not there
although we had gone to bed together
the night before.
I know she is in the next room &
I go to her,
find her lying on top of crumpled sheets,
her arm thrown up over her head like a small child-
her body exposed, clothed in only
a small pair of black and white striped
bikini underwear.
I climb in with her, my body
pressing into hers in the small bed,
the room is still dark and she curls into me, with
the relaxed sigh
I know so well and the soft
purr of a cat. her skin so soft
on mine, she throws her leg gently
over my hip and i relax completely,
though I have no pillow for my head I do not care.
She is my pillow.
Her body, at once strange and familiar. She is part of me now.

My hand cups her breast and
I settle in to watch the sun rise
over her skin.


copyright 2012 Omy Keyes (all rights reserved) 

No comments:

Post a Comment