Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

She rocks me into the deep

(for b.) written 8/21/12

She Rocks me into the deep with her soul arms wrapped around me.

Can you see it? She asked me Where did you go? It’s another
Place
A letting go,
a vast ocean
of darkness which is not dark
only space/time

Leaping
to where you need to be
healing
your Soul vibration.

A love that is like
no Other- the primordial rhythm-
pulsing through you
as you
know. you feel. you are. I am.
Love/light/love

peace. Place has no meaning in the place of love.
Light beings are all of us
We know no darkness,
only love-being. We are that
which we were born to be-
Unblemished as we were at our conception-
undamaged unmasked by our mothers’ and our fathers’ experiences.

She came to me in the night
and brought me to this world again.
And I was no longer afraid
I knew I could let go of the fear
and not be held back.

I know there is no such thing as pain
only blocked
energy and “Dive into it.” She said. “You can be free.”

So Dive in.
Into the oceanic love and light
of the waves washing over you
See the shining eye
the blue/purple light when you let go and
Be Free.
Allow your Self to transcend
into the heaven here on Earth.


2. After Care for the Heart

As above,
so below.
You are the truth love light beauty creative
soul self Energy
You are vibrating with this
Peace in a new way
but you always have known

You are coming back to your Soul Being.
Love being.
Love light
love.
All blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment